This agreement (“The Agreement”) is entered into by ("https://www.fappcam.com") and you ("The Introducer").
"the Website" or "our site" means https://www.fappcam.com website, and any of the services which are provided therein.
"Users" means registered users of the Website.
"Token" or "Tokens" means virtual currency used on the Website which can be purchased on the Website by the Users.
"Content" means the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, camera and video camera performance, sounds, music, videos, audio-visual combinations, interactive features and other materials you may view on, access through or contribute to the Website.
(1) https://www.fappcam.com is the provider of internet video conferencing, web hosting and marketing services.
(2) The Introducer is a person who is at least 18 years of age or a limited company registered in the United Kingdom who can be identified by a unique code as being The Introducer of a Performer to the https://www.fappcam.com web portal.
The Introducer is entitled to receive a percentage (currently 5 percent) share of the revenue ("Revenue Share") which is drawn out by each Performer the Introducer has introduced to https://www.fappcam.com but only when all the following conditions are fulfilled:
- The Performer, upon first registration with https://www.fappcam.com has duly entered on the registration form an Introduction ID Code, which identifies an Introducer that was registered with the Website; and
- The Performer has exchanged Tokens earned for cash by drawing out the earnings from his or her virtual wallet.
The Introducer agrees that their relationship with an introduced Performer is one of an introducer only and that other than the Revenue Share, The Introducer has no claim in relation to a Performer’s earnings on https://www.fappcam.com.
- https://www.fappcam.com will facilitate payment to The Introducer by way of Tokens payable to The Introducer’s virtual wallet.
- Payment of Tokens to The Introducer’s virtual wallet may take up to 24 hours to appear in The Introducer’s virtual wallet.
- The Introducer then may: (1) choose to leave the Tokens in the virtual wallet; or (2) draw down Tokens to their own bank account; or (3) exchange Tokens for enhanced advertising features within the Website
- The Introducer will provide complete, up-to-date and correct registration information and information about their bank account and will keep this information up-to-date, current and correct.
Drawing Down Tokens
- When drawing down Tokens to their bank account, The Introducer agrees to pay any foreign exchange rates/bank charges which will be deducted from any payment which The Introducer may be entitled to from time to time.
- https://www.fappcam.com may suspend or revoke The Introducer’s right to receive Revenue Share or to draw down Tokens if, at its own discretion, https://www.fappcam.com suspects that a transaction which relates to a Revenue Share is based on a factual error or is fraudulent.
- https://www.fappcam.com is not liable to The Introducer or to third parties for any loss suffered by The Introducer as a result of https://www.fappcam.com’s decision to suspend/limit/cancel/withhold/revoke an https://www.fappcam.com Performer’s or The Introducers’ payment or Account as a result of an actual or suspicious criminal activity by either the Performer or by The Introducer.
- https://www.fappcam.com may without prejudice to any other legal remedy, suspend or terminate a Performer's or The Introducer’s Account if actions on the part of either cause https://www.fappcam.com to reasonably suspect that there is any form of involvement or association with fraudulent activities, money laundering, computer crime, or any other serious crime or if https://www.fappcam.com is unable to verify the correctness of the information provided by either the Performer or The Introducer or if it believes that either had used the Website to carry out a crime or to cause harm to https://www.fappcam.com or to Users.
The Introducer Obligations
- The Introducer agrees to not use "spam", including but not limited to unsolicited commercial email or any other unethical or abusive marketing practices to recruit Performers under The Agreement. The Introducer will not be credited with Revenue Share for referred Performers if The Introducer is found to have used spam/unethical or abusive marketing practices.
- Unethical or abusive marketing practices include, but not limited to, promoting https://www.fappcam.com on websites that simulate or contain actual child pornography or Content otherwise exploitative of minors, or which promote or display non-consensual sexual activity, illegal prostitution or escort services, obscenity, or spam.
Indemnity and Limitation of Liability
The Introducer shall indemnify and hold harmless https://www.fappcam.com, its officers, directors, employees, its consultants and agents against any and all harm including but not limited to expenses and losses (including reasonable solicitors’ fees and costs) directly or indirectly incurred by https://www.fappcam.com in connection with any claims of any kind by any party arising from the breach of any terms, conditions, warranties or representations made by The Introducer in The Agreement.
Termination of The Agreement
- The Introducer may terminate The Agreement free of charge at any time by closing The Introducer’s Account. The Introducer may close an Account from the My Account page settings on the Website or by emailing to email@example.com and requesting an Account closure.
- https://www.fappcam.com may terminate The Agreement at any time without prior notice and at its sole discretion, in the event that one or more of the following occurs:
- it is compelled to do so by a court of law or by other legal enforcement authority;
- termination of The Agreement is needed to prevent the commission of an unlawful act by the Performer or by a third party;
- The Introducer is investigated or prosecuted for a crime;
- The Introducer has violated a material term of The Agreement or an act or omission by The Introducer that led https://www.fappcam.com to believe that it does not intend to comply or is not capable of complying with a material term of The Agreement;
- The Introducer is deemed to be a repeat infringer or terms of The Agreement;
- or https://www.fappcam.com elects at its discretion to cease providing access to the https://www.fappcam.com in the jurisdiction where The Introducer resides or from where The Introducer is attempting to access the Website.
- In the event that The Introducer’s Account has been closed or terminated, any and all Content residing in the account, or pertaining to activity from the account may be irretrievably deleted, except to the extent that https://www.fappcam.com is obliged or permitted to retain such Content, data or information for a certain period of time in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and/or to protect https://www.fappcam.com’s legitimate business interests or the interests of other Users. https://www.fappcam.com assumes no liability for any material that is irretrievably deleted following any termination of an Account.
Post Termination of The Agreement
- The provisions of The Agreement that are intended by their nature to survive the termination or cancellation of The Agreement will survive the termination of The Agreement, including, but not limited to, Representations and Warranties, Liability for Content, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification, Termination and Right of Cancellation, Assignment to Third Parties, Severability, Entire agreement, and Applicable Law and Jurisdiction, respectively.
- Upon termination of The Agreement or any other termination of the use of the Website:
- The Introducer remains responsible for all cancellations and recovery costs; and
- either party to The Agreement remains responsible for the fulfilment of any outstanding liabilities and/or remaining obligations to the other party.
The Introducer agrees and understands that the Website is provided by https://www.fappcam.com on an as is and as available basis, without warranties or guarantees of any kind whatsoever, whether express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, or warranties or guarantees of profitability or User’s usage.
The Introducer acknowledges that The Agreement and all agreements incorporated by reference herein may change from time to time with notices given to The Introducer by electronic mail, link to web page, click through agreement, or any other media or method https://www.fappcam.com chooses. Therefore, it is important for The Introducer to read all such notices as listed above when announced via the Website. The Introducer’s continued use of the Website, and/or exchange of Tokens will be considered as acceptance to the terms of The Agreement and/or any modification to The Agreement.
Assignment to Third Parties
https://www.fappcam.com may assign its rights and (where permissible by law) its obligations under The Agreement, in whole or in part, to any third party at any time without notice, including without limitation, to any person or entity acquiring all or substantially all of the assets or business of CSM Primo Services Ltd. The Introducer may not assign The Agreement or the rights and duties hereunder, in whole or in part, to any third party without the prior written consent of https://www.fappcam.com.
Should one or more provisions of The Agreement, be found to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision(s) shall be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and/or enforceability of the remaining provisions of The Agreement, which will remain in full force and effect.
- The Introducer agrees that https://www.fappcam.com may serve notices pertaining to The Agreement, including those regarding changes to the terms, by email to the email address the Performer specified when signing up to the Website.
- The Introducer confirms that the email address specified when you signed up is a current and valid mail address for receiving notice, and that The Introducer is able to send and receive email in connection with this email address.
- The Introducer may send https://www.fappcam.com notices by using the Contact Support page. https://www.fappcam.com will consider an electronic notice as received by it only when its server receives the electronic message. https://www.fappcam.com may change its contact information by posting the change on the Website.
- The Introducer agrees to check the customer support area of the Website for the most current information for sending notice to https://www.fappcam.com.
Enforcement of Rights
The Introducer agrees that if https://www.fappcam.com does not exercise or enforce any legal right or remedy which is contained in The Agreement, this will not be taken to be a waiver of https://www.fappcam.com’s rights and that those rights or remedies will still be available to https://www.fappcam.com.
Applicable Law and Exclusive Jurisdiction
The Introducer’s terms and relationship with https://www.fappcam.com shall exclusively be governed by English law. The Introducer and https://www.fappcam.com agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England to resolve any legal matter arising from the terms. Notwithstanding this, The Introducer agrees that https://www.fappcam.com shall still be allowed to apply for injunctive remedies or other equivalent types of legal remedy in any jurisdiction.
The Agreement takes effect contemporaneously upon The Introducer clicking upon the "I Accept" button on the sign-up form.
CSM Primo Services Ltd is a company incorporated under the laws of England & Wales and with its main place of business at Ebenezer House, Ryecroft, Newcastle Under Lyme, Staffordshire, United Kingdom, ST5 2BE. More information about Monsoon Services Ltd is available here. You may contact us by sending correspondence to the foregoing address or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.